HI...My mom is having a really hard time withdrawing off Ativan. She accidentally took too much ..... taking .5mg pills 3-4 at night instead of 2 for two weeks. Thanks to this board I got her to a geriatric psychiatrist. He has never seen such constant withdrawl...repetitive, sarcastic, etc..she is 83 and blind. She is now down to 1.5mg divided three times a day....he is hoping to take her down in quarters now to stop the terrible situations. However he wants to try her on Remeron.....after she gets off Ativan. Any insights into Remeron? Good/bad?