Mum is in a Rehabilitation center and requesting we bring her home; what questions should I ask the Rehab center director? - AgingCare.com

Mum is in a Rehabilitation center and requesting we bring her home; what questions should I ask the Rehab center director?

My mother states that she wants to leave the Rehab Center and wants us to bring her back to her home. What questions should we ask the Rehab Center Director that will enable us ensure that when she comes home, she will still get adequate care?

• If your elderly parent has broken a hip, had a stroke, had surgery or other common elder conditions, chances are they will stay in a rehabilitation center for physical therapy. Here are some questions caregivers can ask.
  • After being hospitalized for a fall, stroke, acute illness like an infection, or a surgery, seniors are often prescribed a stay at an inpatient rehabilitation facility to help them get back on their feet. Knowing what to expect during this recuperation period can help the entire family to adjust and prepare to make this experience a smooth and enjoyable one.