My mom got up because of taking coconut oil but now again she is very aggressive. Tell me what should I do? - AgingCare.com

My mom got up because of taking coconut oil but now again she is very aggressive. Tell me what should I do?

Just 8 days taking coconut oil. She was in unconciousness BT nw she is get up by taking coconut oil . Again she has a very aggressive behaviour as it before now tell me what I should do? She talks very well and she understands all things but after every 2 seconds she become more aggressive.

1

Answer

Alas, coconut oil is not a cure for dementia.

Your profile says Mom has dementia and lives in a hospital. What is her treatment plan? What do the doctors say about the aggressive behavior? Is she in a psychiatric hospital?

I am so very sorry you are dealing with this. If you care to provide more details, perhaps you will get more specific responses. How old is your mother? How long has she had dementia? How did she wind up in a hospital? etc.