About 4 years ago she had an episode, she is on oxygen and the carbon monoxide to over. We do not no how long she was unconscious, the emt's came got her and took her to the hospital.. She was put in a medical coma for 6 days. After that they sent her to Cardinal Hill for therapy. When she got out of there they sent in home health care to help. When they no longer came, this is when the issue started of her not bathing, washing her hair or putting on clothes. I am the eldest of 4 children and the burdin is mine. I agrue with her, tell her that she smells and that does no good. I have told her that I am going to contact the home care people again to come out, thinking that may work but it doesn't. I just need some help on what to do. I have pleaded with her to no avail.