Find Care & Housing
Yes very confusing. Is it u take care of grandma and brother? Grandma is 72? So the Mom who helps with grandma lives with with your daughter? Or is this a 3rd party posting now? Need to know the characters and ages.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29

Hi Deanna
Your profile doesn’t match your post. It’s confusing but I’ll make a suggestion.
Contact the Area Agency on Aging in the county where the person lives who needs care. Ask for a needs assessment so you can figure out what type of care she requires and where she can find it.
If she has funds to pay for her care, that’s great. If she doesn’t then you will need to file for Medicaid.
Be prepared to discuss her finances and health.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to 97yroldmom

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter