My Mom coughed up blood sometime while I was sleeping. Of course she does not remember. Any advice? - AgingCare.com

My Mom coughed up blood sometime while I was sleeping. Of course she does not remember. Any advice?

She blows her nose a lot so it could have been from there but she does have bronchitis and has finished her antibiotics I cannot get her to the doctor today but the visiting nurse is coming today I guess my. ? Is what do you do when something happens and they don't remember

2

Answers

fligirl58, I bet your Mom was sleeping when the blood appeared, so that is probably why she didn't remember. It could have been a nose bleed from blowing her nose a lot.

You tell the visiting nurse and let her evaluate your mom.

• Millions of people are affected by pain, tingling and numbness of the hand and wrist due to carpal tunnel syndrome. Although surgery for this syndrome is quite common, it may not always be necessary.