Where can I find a live in companion to help me with my household chores? - AgingCare.com

Where can I find a live in companion to help me with my household chores?

I am looking for a live in companion to help me with my household chores. Lost my wife of 65 years and I am too tired to live alone. Will pay for services rendered.

24

Answers

1 2 3
Hey Bert have you found a companion if not I am the one your looking for I like to have a good time, love good music and would love to start traveling I have a good sense of humor and get alone well with others.

I know exactly what he's looking for, as are so many of us are. Someone to dine with, laugh with, and enjoy conversing with each other regarding any number of topics. Someone to listen and laugh, and just be yourself.

HI Bert again. Please overlook the typos. I have arthritis in my hands. But that is no excuse for not finding and correcting them. Maybe I am in the right place after all. ha! Verna

Hi Burt. I think you should seek advice from good friends are family members. Some flozzy might want to take advantage from a good looking man like you. When my husband died, by daughter from a previous husband wanted me to move to be near her or my son. I was living in independent living , first in NC where my son and family live and then in Washington state where my daughter lives. I am not in an assistant living in Vancouver, WA, I didn't think I was ready for that even though I am 83. I could not afford it if I were not a veteran. WAC
I hope you find the right person. It would be cheaper to hire a person to come in an clean and cook some meal, but if you are able, get out and meet some folks for companionship.

Hey Bert :) I would love to help you out

Anyone on FB ? I googled Bert and he has a Facebook profile! Send him a message. I'm not on FB!

Who knows maybe he found a lovely energetic lady and is way too busy with her, to be posting here. I bet there are at least some ladies who would love to be a replacement for 4 walls that don't talk....

That really made my day! Lol

Rotflmfao!!!!! I'm thankful he didn't reply! Lol

Ellelenn, I read his profile... he filled it out like he was on a dating website :0

I don't know why this posting was recycled, someone answering must have found it under "Forum Topic" which is up on the blue bar at near the top of the page under the header "Caregiver Forum".

1 2 3