It used to be called DADs.
I live in Montgomery County, TX, and most of the agencies in my provider list are in Houston, usually south Houston, too far from my house.

Find Care & Housing
You will need to contact the Department of Health and Human Services. They can help you as DADS was merged into that agency in TX. If you dial 2-1-1 they can help you locate services in your area.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Guestshopadmin

Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter