they are no relation to this victim and i want to have this investigated and revoked and this old man his rights back. he is in full sound and mind but got manipulated by these people and now they are using all of his money and manipulating him and the now poa lives 200 miles away and now leaves him broke and he tellls the victim he paying his bills but due to trust the victim trusts this person but i know hes been greatly taken advantage of and i want to report it and have this matter investigated please help me

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter