Grandma is 96 with severe Alzheimer's disease, has been bedridden for the last couple years and thanks to my mom's care she does not have any bedsores, 2 days ago she suddenly started vomiting, and developed a fever.Was admitted to the hospital with a Dx of Fecaloma, pneumonia, and UTI. Her heart is also enlarged. She is not a candidate for surgery due to her age so the doctors are treating her non invasive for the fecaloma. My mom said she is not in ICU yet and today she looked better than the other days. Her doctor said she is in a delicate condition but stable. I don't know if I should fly to see her or not, one day she looks like she will make it and the other not. Please help me make a decision. I appreciate any input. Thanks.