I have a father who has early dementia, yet finds ways to aggravate and pretends not to hear me, a husband with Congestive Heart Failure who doesn't want to move other than from bed to chair, and a mother in law who lives alone with her dog and also doesn't move much. I've been trying to build a home based business before Covid-19. I also feel overwhelmed and want to block everyone out. Can anyone relate? Or am I alone?

You can’t be in two places at once.

Your priorities lie with your husband.

Best wishes finding care for your parents.

Do not feel guilty about caring for your husband.

Take care of yourself as well. You have a lot on your plate. Prioritize and tackle issues one thing at the time.

It’s so easy to feel overwhelmed when we are smack in the middle of mayhem.
Reply to NeedHelpWithMom

That's very difficult. And too much. Someone else should take care of father and MIL. Your focus should be helping husband. If MIL's children aren't available, then find someone else.

Wish you all the best
Reply to Lvnsm1826

You need to realize you can't do it all. You may need to find a place for Dad. If he has money an AL and transitioning to a LTC facility as he worsens. Husband, CHF can be debilitating, but needs to be ur priority.
MIL, same thing. If husband has other siblings, they need to step up to the plate. You need to tell them you have enough on your plate. If no siblings nearby, then find resources to help her.

I understand why you would be starting up a business, but it maybe part of your problem. Trying to do too much and be there for everyone. My Mom was fairly easy to care for but one person at a time was enough. My disabled nephew had to be put on the back burner.

Dad may not be aggravating you on purpose. He may be losing his hearing. May no longer be able to process what is being said.