This is her current health insurance. She's a survivor beneficiary of a retired US Navy serviceman. If I'll be working again, I need to have someone supervise or socialize while I'm away. She can't be alone at my Apartment.

I agree with JoAnn29.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Restlessremedy

Does she have any assets? A home? If all she has is SS and/or a pension, then you maybe able to get her Medicaid. They have homecare services and LTC, Long Term Care. Medicare does not pay for LT homecare, only with discharge from a hospital or rehab and only for so many days, Your other option is to call TriCare and see if they will OK an aide. Otherwise, its private pay in an Assisted Living or Nursing home or in your home.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter