Find Care & Housing
I found a phone number for the Area Agency on Aging for Sebastian County on their website: (800) 737-1827. The website (official name seems to be the Area Agency on Aging of Western Arkansas and Visiting Nurses Agency) also has a page mentioning Elder Housing, among many other topics.

I would call and check it out -- good luck!
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to SnoopyLove

Sorry, this is a forum of caregivers. We share our caregiving experiences in hopes of helping others. We r from the US, UK, Canada and other countries.

Call your local Dept of Aging. They may have this info or point you in the right direction. Where I live there are 55 and up apartments for low income. Here in town we have a Senior building where rent is based on your income. Ex: your income is 1000 a month, 30% is taken for rent.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter