It has taken 3 months but the neurologist will give my husbands diagnosis in a couple of weeks. My daughter is questioning if maybe I should have waited until her dad is more advanced. He does know that we will meet with neurologist for the results of test and is expressing concerns. My daughter is worried about depression after he hears the diagnosis. He has had symptoms for two years or maybe a little longer. I guess I could go to appointment and not bring him? If the neurologist agrees to that. Was your loved one aware of their diagnosis? Should I wait for him to hear?