When mom had scammer calls and lost money, I had to change her number to an unlisted one. She would still fall for new phone calls. I had to go one step farther. On Comcast I was able to go online with her customer service number and changed her settings to forward all of her calls to my cell. Both phones would ring but I could intercept. I could see all incoming calls if I wanted to check. If the call was not recognizable, I would answer it.. If it was recognized I let it keep ringing since it takes her a while to answer.  
You can also check out nomorobo.com   which is an app that will recognize certain robot calls.  It will not work with Verizon

Your profile says that the person lives with you. Is that still the case? If so, is she using a cell or a land line? In the case of the land line, unplug all the cords besides the power cord and keep them away from her. If we’re talking cell phone, put a screen lock on it and change the code frequently. If she’s that far gone, you need to have her evaluated.

In Canada you can block certain numbers, would that help? Is you LO in a facility where there are competent people who can call in case of a real emergency?

Otherwise call display and do not answer?

Disable the phone?

If they are calling your cell, set the number they call from to no ring tone.

I'm not aware of a service like that, but, if the person is that progressed, they would benefit from being under supervision. Whoever is supervising them can then direct the calls, call for them or call you if there is an emergency.