Find Care & Housing
Aid and Attendance is only for those Vets that served during a war. It goes by income and you need to show your cost of care is more than your income. A surviving spouse can receive it if she is married to the Vet at time he/she passes. You cannot be divorced. As a surviving spouse, u get about 1200, Vet about 1700 and a couple over 2k.

You can go to ur local VA office and they can give you more info and other benefits a Vet is entitled to.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to JoAnn29

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter