Do you help with finding?

Looks like there are a number of caregiving agencies in your area. Some well rated and some not. I tend to have better experiences with larger, franchised agencies such as Right at Home and HomeInstead but you have to do your own due diligence and feel good about the one you choose. Wish you well with your dad and with finding him the care he needs.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to anonymous1010889

ask social worker.. send him to adult daycare a couple times a week if there is any in his area... insurance company if they have any ideas, etc.

Take him to work with you :)

sign him up for voluntary work.. perhaps he can help someone in library, botanical gardens, etc...
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to MAYDAY

Look into something called Area agency on aging. They can help find something
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to Lvnsm1826

You can call local agencies and hire an aide private pay.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to Shane1124

Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter