I am 73 and he lives with me. I can get no help because his monthly SS is above Medicaid requirements. I really need some help. I have no family or anyone to help me at all. He has cerebral palsy and in a wheelchair and needs help with everything. I have no one to give me respite.

He is on SSD? He gets Medicare and Medicaid suppliment? Have you contacted your state Disabilities Dept. My nephew was excepted because he has cerebral palsy on his left side. They may have programs that will help.

If he could pay you, why don't you hire someone. SS may except that arrangement before you being paid.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to JoAnn29

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter