I was looking for information on senior in-house care for my mother who has
just moved into my house in Waxhaw/Marvin. She is 90 with dementia. I was
looking for someone that could stay with her about 4 or 5 hours per day and
be able to administer a shower. Any information and pricing that you could
share with me would be greatly appreciated. Any agency names or personal aids that you could share would be appreciated too.


This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
You might try In Home Support Services in the County listings where you live, if they can't provide someone for you there are private agencies. A friend of mine hired a caregiver to live in his home, she works 8 hrs a day, cooks, bathes his mom, does light housekeeping in exchange for room and board. He did this by placing an ad. Most caregivers charge around $15 an hr. it is more through an agency. I guess you want 4-5 hrs a day, so I guess the live in thing wouldn't be an option for you.
Helpful Answer (0)

Hi rkourey ,

Thank you for submitting this question on our website. We appreciate your involvement in our caregiving community.

The following link will set you up with our online housing directory and will give you all the information you need for a senior in-house care for your mother.

Senior Living

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you need anything else and we look forward to seeing more questions and discussions from you.

Thank you,
Karie H.
The Team
Helpful Answer (0)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter