Check with your local Jr. College and see if they have a course. Also, any technical schools around you. Some NHs provide the course but you then work for them. It takes 8 to 10 weeks.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29

Go to school, become a CNA or HCA or PSW or whatever the requirements are in your area, then apply at an agency. Even better work a while in a nursing home or assisted living facility so you get hands on experience with some oversight and back up.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to cwillie

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter