I am in Los Angeles and have a great electrical hospital bed to be donated. Please let me know the best way to do this. Thx

Take a photo of it and post on Facebook marketplace. Things move fast. If you are worried about your security. Schedule a pickup time and leave it outside. When you mark it as sold, even if free. FB will ask who you sold it to. You will click on the buyer and a record will be kept until you choose to erase it.

Hi Dee, this actually isn't a commerce forum (and I realize you're looking to donate, not sell). This site is for supporting caregivers/receivers.

Have you heard of Nextdoor.com? That's a wonderful intranet of your area's neighborshoods where you will have a much better chance of donating the bed. Or craigslist.org. You can call NHs local to you as well. I hope you can a new home for the bed!
Reply to Geaton777