I take care of my dad it's just me and him. He went to the hospital with a blood clot and now everything is not going so great. - AgingCare.com

I take care of my dad it's just me and him. He went to the hospital with a blood clot and now everything is not going so great.

10

Answers

I have everyone praying for my wonderful poppy. Thank you all for your kindness. It is very hard trying to handle it alone. But I managed to take care of my mom and dad until my mother passed away 2 years ago. She was alot sicker than my dad
Reply to katgurl58

So sorry but you know he is in the best place he can be right now. Yes, blood clots are serious but hopefully it can be dissolved.

Hang in there sweetie keep us posted on your dad hugs and prayers
Reply to ohmeowzer

That is a good reminder, Katgurl.
Reply to SnoopyLove

Thank you so much for your kind words. I just want my dad home again I miss him so much I would give anything even take his place in the hospital if I could. Please friends remember the good times with your parents and do not take one day for granted because tommarrow is not guaranteed. My heart is broke
Reply to katgurl58

Dear Kat,

I'm so sorry, I know its frightening when our loved ones are sick. Please know we are thinking of you. Sending you love and hugs.
Reply to cdnreader

Katgurl hang in there, take it day by day. I hope your father’s health improves.
I am sad he is so ill but at least now he is getting treated for it.
Here’s to your dad, & you!
Reply to Shane1124

Katgurl, Very sorry things aren't going well.
There is a group of people on here that are very supportive and have a lot of wisdom to share. Just need more information.
Hang in there. May God bless you in your troubled times.
You are a lovely daughter for taking care and loving your Dad so much.
Reply to smeshque

It's sounds like you're really close with your dad. He's lucky to have you! Is he still in the hospital now? How are you doing?
Reply to SnoopyLove

I'm sorry things are not going well right now. Do you have a question or comment for us?
Reply to jeannegibbs