My wife just had a CT scan and results are very large meningioma brain tumor that causes memory impairment. I need help getting Medicaid.

Find Care & Housing
Doddman, the best attorney to use for Medicaid is a "Elder Law Attorney" as they are very familiar with the maze called medicaid.

If you cannot budget for an Attorney, check with Legal Aid, and check with your local agency on aging to see what they recommend.

So sorry to read about your wife's diagnosis.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to freqflyer