I have been at the court of protection in the UK 2 years and I just want to take my dad home. Any advice?


The social workers are making out my dad needs nursing care, when he does not, maybe years down the line but supervision is what he needs. Being in a care home is making him like all the rest of the residents. It is not good for him. I now have to go to human rights court for help to get him out. He is a prisoner in a care home and does not need care. But being there is shortening his life. Can't people see what's going on?



Is there a doctor that you could get to vouch for your dad not needing this care? Even if he is out of the home, someone will have to move in with him or he will have to move in.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to LivingSouth