Find Care & Housing
I see that you are in California. You could apply for In Home Support Services through your county department of social services. If he qualifies, they will evaluate him and determine how many hours he needs. You can be hired as the caregiver. They only pay minimum wage here though, about $12 an hour.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to worriedinCali

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter