I don't know how to feel right now?

Well ive been in the er for the last few hours. My son had an art show opening last night which i went to. So to make a long story short, my boyfriends mom cancelled the evening help and his brother who promised to show up didnt. As a result, they ate things they werent supposed to eat and his father is in hospital. As a result of all this, they are filing a report with aps to force someone to take guardianship. On one hand, i feel bad but im more relieved than anything. This is not going to go over well and there will be an argument with my boyfriends brother.

3

Answers

YOU don't personally have to take guardianship. The State can take guardianship. That way, someone else gets to deal with the tantrums.

Yeah i know i did the right thing..i had a good time. Unfortunately, due to the tantrum displayed by family when they showed up...hours later, according to fathers wishes, the social worker and doctor, it is in the best interest for his father to be placed on a 72 hour psych hold for and me to consider guardianship of him. I swear this will never end.

This may be the opportunity you need to make changes while he is hospitalized. You did the right thing in attending your sons art show.