I am looking for household chore help due to stroke partial paralysis. Any suggestions?

Asked by

I can do some things. Others are difficult. My partner works 10 hour days and is left with the chores I am unable to accomplish.

Answers 1 to 1 of 1
Top Answer
Lisajane, you could call a cleaning service or a caregiver service to help you out. The caregiver is limited to only light housekeeping. Yes, there would be a hourly fee for the service.

Or if you are on Medicaid [which is different from Medicare], Medicaid might be able to send out an Aide to help you a couple hours per week.  It depends if your State has such a program in their Medicaid system.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support