Home Health Aides (HHA) are trained to work in homes. Usually for the elderly and/or disabled. I would seek out home health agencies in your area. They are usually always hiring. If you need something full-time, you may want to contact your local assisted living facilities. These are not as strenuous as nursing home care. Regulations on where you can work depend on the state you live in. If you want to become a Certified Nursing Assistant, you can work in nursing homes, hospitals, group homes, assisted living and so on.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to SeniorsHelp

I am sure that where you got your Certification could help with placement
If you are certified any Facility, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Rehab would hire.
Many Hospitals and or Hospice hire all the time.
Then there are the private Agencies.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Grandma1954

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter