I am in need of transportation assistance to Dr. from villages to Brandon.

Asked by
Answers 1 to 1 of 1
John, best to call your local Agency on Aging to see what type of transportation is available in your area. If you need wheelchair transport, some area have taxi services where the mini-van has the capability to roll the wheelchair up into the van.

Share your answer

Please enter your Answer

Ask a Question

Reach thousands of elder care experts and family caregivers
Get answers in 10 minutes or less
Receive personalized caregiving advice and support