There may be depending upon where you live and whose house it is. I would first contact your local agency on aging. They may know of programs available to help with repairs. Is your parent a veteran? If so there may be special grants available through the veterans administration or local Veterans service Organizations such as VFW, American Legion etc. Also do google and look for state sponsored grants or low cost loans through your state division of disabilities. Good luck to you!
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to EmmaSue

Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter