I am caring for both of my parents. They are 91 years old. Dad has begininning stages of dementia and moms heart is failing. They own a few paid off rental houses and the one we live in. My oldest brother is durable power of attorney and got my folks Dr to write a letter saying both are not competent to handle their finances. They are competent. He wants to control their assets, kick me out and put them in a home. What can I do?

Aspenlites, best thing to do is to make an appointment with an Elder Law Attorney to get suggestions on what is the best approach to these issues.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to freqflyer

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter