My husband is disabled and his oldest sister is controlling his money and really making things hard for us. We've been married 3 years and I want to separate and leave him but my daughters income is all I have coming in. I lost my Section 8 making him head of household. I have only looked a little for somewhere, the worker said apply for public housing and would have to apply for Section 8 all over again. Someone mentioned adult protective services helping to find my daughter and I somewhere but how do you go about it?

She just wanted his money and not take care of him. I have a 24 year old special needs daughter, we hardly have money for anything, I dread Xmas, no presents again. I do hope my daughters case manager says she is eligible for money. Please help.

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter