Find Care & Housing
If there is imminent danger, call 911. Other than that, contact your local Adult Protective Services in your area. You can google the number. But bear in mind, you will need some proof for them to open a file. Reporting abuse simply because you have a grievance with a caregiver isn’t going to work. You need proof the elder is being abused.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to Ahmijoy