And tell them you will not take them back. I doubt an AL would take on a person with these tendencies so ur only option is LTC. If parent is removed, they may be taken to a Psychic facility for evaluation and meds.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29

Have to agree with Vegaslady you need an assessment of the person - do whatever is necessary to get one, and if that includes 911 and a claim they are being violent and you wish to prosecute then extreme though it sounds go ahead - sometimes one has to work every system going to get necessary assistance.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to TaylorUK

Call 911 and have person removed to hospital for an evaluation
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to vegaslady

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter