How to make or file a complaint against HSW who obviously not following the ethics of hospice?

The social worker for Redlands Hospital is bias. She wasn't looking out for the patient s well being. When new family showed up the patient started showing signs of destress. HSW didn't protect the patient from aggressive family members that maneuvered themselves into a position to take advantage of the weak and vulnerable patient. The head of Hospice has done nothing towards helping the patient from the evil family members

21

Answers

1 2 3
Were you arguing in front of your uncle with your other family members? How are you going to prove that any of what your family did was the social worker's fault? Guidelines are just that - a guide - and are subject to interpretation.

Tim, so sorry you lost your uncle. Try to find peace and closure.

Yes it is y

Anyone else wonder if this is justice4tim/timsuncle?

There must be a back story to this situation, as Hospice has no control or policing of who visits because Hospice only comes to the house a couple times during the week for a half hour or so to check on the patient. The social worker usually is at the initial meeting, and doesn't participate after the fact unless the patient needs to be moved to a continuing care facility to which the social worker will find an available bed.

that's what the social worker told mejust going to file a complaint about the social worker the cousin I have to take her to court

How do you know that the HSW "banned" you? Did your cousin tell you, or did the HSW tell you directly? How do you know what HSW told Uncle?

This is all so confusing. But if you think you have a legal case (against your cousin and/or against the social worker) you should seek legal counsel.

I was with him 24/7 for 35 days . I got sick so cousin came in took over got Hospice Social Worker involved. HSW banned me .Which now I know she has no right to that. Banning me to stay away till he signs the trust?? Why so I can't talk to him and let him know what his nice is doing? HSW told uncle that if I show up I will be arrested which is also not true. For What?? Well I hope my cousin is real proud of herself for getting all he has, having him do a quitclaim deed 2 days before death. Just isnt right at all.Thanks to the social worker I wasn't there by his bedside when he passed. RIP UNCLE

Who is with Uncle 24/7?

Someone dying of cancer may indeed be vulnerable, but may still be legally competent to handle their own affairs. How do you propose that a hospice social worker would/should prevent him from making financial changes? Generally the social worker visits less than once a week.

This sounds like a case of family vs family, not hospice vs family.

Joining this thread. Who regulates social workers? As in, if a lawyer had committed an ethical violation, I could file a complaint with the bar. Is there an equivalent for social workers?

1 2 3