Find Care & Housing
Go directly to Medicaid. I would not trust a SW or a nursing home to do my application. Neither of them could know all the ins and outs of Medicaid. Everyones situation is different. The assets they have. If they own a home or not. Community spouse. A family member who lives in the house. Its not cut and dry.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to JoAnn29

If this is for an elderly person going into a nursing home, they will be able to help you with a Medicaid application.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to Caregiverhelp11

Call your local Area Agency on Aging and ask to speak to a social worker about what the options are for funding your husband's care.

Is a VA home a possibility?
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to BarbBrooklyn

Ask a Question

Subscribe to
Our Newsletter