I hold her new I.D. & she had her expired one but the bank continues to give her money....with the expired one???? They will not talk to me because I am not on her acct. I had her taken off my mother's acct & Power of Attorney there also. It took years to get that done. She is 91 yrs old now. Any advice? She is in denial and will not believe anything from me??? I am her care provider & son....

Yep, time to ask the law to be involved. Not sure whether you hold her Power Of Attorney or not, but hopefully, you do.

You’re a GOOD SON.
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to AnnReid

Report the family member to both the police and to Adult Protective Services.

Are you Power of Attorney for your mother?
Helpful Answer (1)
Reply to BarbBrooklyn

Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter