How do I remove Guardian Inc.?

I need to know how to remove Guardian Inc. because there is an evil Guardian who has been lying and manipulating. She is involved in a scam against me. I need to have her removed from my life. I need to find an entity who is real to help manage my SSI DISABILITY PAYMENTS and to help me to have a secluded place to live. I am Autistic and Orthodox. I am not interested in being railroaded into another evil situation.

33

Answers

1 2 3 4
Here is the info

navigator.autismallianceofmichigan.org/item/autism-society-kalamazo0-battle-creek-chapter/

I did a search there is an Autism organization in the Kalamazoo/Battle creek area. Maybe they can help you reach your goal. They will understand you better than a Social Worker.

Francisca, your photo is lovely, you are a very pretty lady.

I did not mean to offend you about meds. You did mention earlier that you receive SSI. So I believed your autism comes with challenges for you.  My nephew is also autistic, and he is on meds. That's the only reason I asked you.
Reply to Pepsee

Your problem is there is not alot of undeveloped land in that area. Anything undeveloped is forest, hilly or sand. Your going to have a hard time finding your secluded place. Battle Creek is in area one of the larger cities in Michigan so the land will be a problem. But when your driving down 94, there are chuches and synogogues everywhere. Maybe you can google rabbis and email one for guideance.
Reply to tacy022

I rent a cottage in that part of the state for a week in July almost every year so I can go to Red Bud, wineries and the Air Zoo. I know where Galesburg is when you mentioned it.
Reply to tacy022

You posted that you are in Battle Creek.

tacy022, how did you know I'm near West Michigan?
Reply to Francisca

Countrymouse, thank you, I am trying to find a way to get a pole barn in a secluded place. I am trying to find someone to be my SSI DISABILITY PAYEE and REPRESENTATIVE. I am trying to find someone who is Honest and Straight, and who acts right with me. I don't need their psychiatric garbage put on me. I don't need this "meds" trip people want to put on me. I'm not interested in it. I am interested in living a real way of life out in the country in a secluded place, having an old fashioned stove, no internet, electricity but not too much usage of it, and plumbing. I need a pole barn with amenities. I want to grow crops out there and share them with people and animals. Thank You for your suggestion. I am in Battle Creek and I don't know where there is a rabbi around here. I can't use the telephone and I am awkward socially. I don't want to have a stressful time with it. I would be interested in talking to a real rabbi perhaps, or even a priest who is real, but I'm not sure where there is one who is genuine around. I wonder if you know one. Thank You for Your Time.
Reply to Francisca

tacy022, Thank You, I have tried to find Legal Representation but it is difficult to get through to someone concerning my Autism. I can't talk on the phone, I can only text. I sent some emails out to Lawyers but none were interested in taking my case. Thank You for Your Time.
Reply to Francisca

Pepsee, I don't need meds. I have AUTISM. I never needed meds. I have AUTISM. I am not the same kind of AUTISTIC as anyone who needs meds. I am a different kind of AUTISM. It is a RARE form of AUTISM. I am not "hallucinating" about the CIA targeting me and attacking me. Please stay out of my life here.
Reply to Francisca

1 2 3 4