I need to know how to remove Guardian Inc. because there is an evil Guardian who has been lying and manipulating. She is involved in a scam against me. I need to have her removed from my life. I need to find an entity who is real to help manage my SSI DISABILITY PAYMENTS and to help me to have a secluded place to live. I am Autistic and Orthodox. I am not interested in being railroaded into another evil situation.

Here is the info

navigator.autismallianceofmichigan.org/item/autism-society-kalamazo0-battle-creek-chapter/

I did a search there is an Autism organization in the Kalamazoo/Battle creek area. Maybe they can help you reach your goal. They will understand you better than a Social Worker.

Francisca, your photo is lovely, you are a very pretty lady.

I did not mean to offend you about meds. You did mention earlier that you receive SSI. So I believed your autism comes with challenges for you.  My nephew is also autistic, and he is on meds. That's the only reason I asked you.
Reply to Pepsee

Your problem is there is not alot of undeveloped land in that area. Anything undeveloped is forest, hilly or sand. Your going to have a hard time finding your secluded place. Battle Creek is in area one of the larger cities in Michigan so the land will be a problem. But when your driving down 94, there are chuches and synogogues everywhere. Maybe you can google rabbis and email one for guideance.
Reply to tacy022

I rent a cottage in that part of the state for a week in July almost every year so I can go to Red Bud, wineries and the Air Zoo. I know where Galesburg is when you mentioned it.
Reply to tacy022

You posted that you are in Battle Creek.

tacy022, how did you know I'm near West Michigan?
Reply to Francisca

Countrymouse, thank you, I am trying to find a way to get a pole barn in a secluded place. I am trying to find someone to be my SSI DISABILITY PAYEE and REPRESENTATIVE. I am trying to find someone who is Honest and Straight, and who acts right with me. I don't need their psychiatric garbage put on me. I don't need this "meds" trip people want to put on me. I'm not interested in it. I am interested in living a real way of life out in the country in a secluded place, having an old fashioned stove, no internet, electricity but not too much usage of it, and plumbing. I need a pole barn with amenities. I want to grow crops out there and share them with people and animals. Thank You for your suggestion. I am in Battle Creek and I don't know where there is a rabbi around here. I can't use the telephone and I am awkward socially. I don't want to have a stressful time with it. I would be interested in talking to a real rabbi perhaps, or even a priest who is real, but I'm not sure where there is one who is genuine around. I wonder if you know one. Thank You for Your Time.
Reply to Francisca

tacy022, Thank You, I have tried to find Legal Representation but it is difficult to get through to someone concerning my Autism. I can't talk on the phone, I can only text. I sent some emails out to Lawyers but none were interested in taking my case. Thank You for Your Time.
Reply to Francisca

Pepsee, I don't need meds. I have AUTISM. I never needed meds. I have AUTISM. I am not the same kind of AUTISTIC as anyone who needs meds. I am a different kind of AUTISM. It is a RARE form of AUTISM. I am not "hallucinating" about the CIA targeting me and attacking me. Please stay out of my life here.
Reply to Francisca

Francisca, again I'm sorry for what you're going through.

Would a rabbi be able to help you? Perhaps if one could just come and spend a little time with you you might find that a comfort. Wherever you are, there must be some kind of chaplaincy you can access. Just an idea.

Francisca, what happened that made you stop taking your meds.?
Reply to Pepsee

Francisa, if you are concerned you should contact Legal services of western michigan. There are offices in kalmazoo or grand rapids.
Reply to tacy022

Countrymouse, it's the CIA as in Central Intelligence Agency. I don't know what you mean by FIA.
Reply to Francisca

Pepsee, I'm talking about the Central Intelligence Agency. The concern is that they have been trying to remove me from my life because I am Autistic Disabled and Orthodox. They have been acting like I am some kind of not good interest while they are acting evil targeting me and doing things to try to remove me. I am trying to figure out what I'm doing. I'm ill from people not acting right.
Reply to Francisca

Would it be Community Impact Assessment?

And what about FIA? - Francisca Impact Assessment :(

Francisca, I am so out of my depth with what I guess you must be going through that I can't offer you anything helpful. But Pepsee is absolutely right - we're here and willing to listen to anything you want to share. Please keep in touch with us.

Hello Francisca, I'm sorry you are going through all this alone. But I'm glad you reached out here. Lots of sincere people here.

Could you tell me what CIA means?
Reply to Pepsee

No. I'm at a place where they want to remove me by CIA. The place I was at before was an apartment complex in Galesburg and it was a very threatening entrapment situation. I do not feel at home. I want to move to a real home in a secluded place out in the country. Thank You.
Reply to Francisca

Francisca, did something happen recently that forced you to move home? Where were you living before?

They have been keeping me in Society though in sort of a freak show terrarium setting, and it's not healthy for me. People are not acting right about me. I don't want Social Workers. They have been screwing around with me. I don't have Family that I can trust. I am trying to find real Friends or real Family that I can call real Family.
Reply to Francisca

I don't have a job in Society because I have Autism. I am a dirt farmer though. I just don't have the dirt farm. I can't be in Society.
Reply to Francisca

Your welcome. Hope you are feeling well.

I talked about the answer with Barb Brooklyn. Thank You for Your Time. Francisca.
Reply to Francisca

GardenArtist, thank you for responding. I will reply later. I haven't been feeling well pertaining to my Autism and the way people have been acting. I appreciate your response and concern. Francisca.
Reply to Francisca

JoAnn, Thank You for Your Time for responding. I will have to answer later, as I am not feeling well right now. I really appreciate your concerning message. I hope things are going well for you. I will respond when I am feeling able to properly process the response and reciprocate with an answer. It is nice to have a good response that is making sense. Your Friend, Francisca.
Reply to Francisca

Francisa, I have been dealing with my nephews care for 10 yrs and I am still learning. I explained earlier that I have found a government agency that will help coordinate resources for him. It would help to know how you got involved with Guardian Inc. Please bear with me, just trying to help.

Is this organization your legal guardian? If not, do you have one? If not, does someone have POA for you?

Family members?

Are you involved with any Autistic organization?

What state do you live in. Where are you living now?

Are you on SSD, Medicare or Medicaid?

Hold down a job?

What is Guardian Inc and how did you get involved with them. Court ordered?

I really need these answered so that I or someone else can help you. But you need to understand...we are not professionals. We are everyday people sharing our experiences in caring for loved ones. We are from different states and different countries. Until we understand your situation we cannot help you find an answer to your problem. Please help us.

Wow, Barb, you know about that, don't you? That's nice. I'm kind of a guy's interest that is learning from him as someone who is trying to live a Real Religious Life, and it has been difficult for me. I am trying to find a way to get a new place to live without Guardian involved in it. I am concerned that the way of life I have been put in is very dangerous for me concerning my Disability and Orthodox interest. I am still in a threatening entrapment where people have been targeting me and attacking me in my life. Guardian is trying to manipulate things to seem like I need some kind of Psychiatric Garbage put on me that I don't need. I am not interested in their Propaganda. I am interested in being treated as a real individual. They are disregarding my request for a specific doctor IN CASE I need one, and are trying to set me up with a fake doctor to try to screw around with me some more like they always have. They want to try to act like I have other mental illness that I do not have. Autism like mine can turn into symptoms of other mental disorders if I am not in a way of life that is right for me. This concern has been transpiring for a long time where they are not even concerned about my specific requirements, and are trying to run a scam on me. They have been making me ill and it is very threatening. People need to stop doing what they are doing involving targeting me and attacking me, and I need to be able to live a real life that is productive. In order to do that, I need a simple place to live that is secluded. I need real religious entities in my life who have a genuine interest in me. I am not interested in creeps acting like I need to be treated like some kind of trash in a scheme to remove me from my life. You seem like you know your Orthodox Jewish codes. I am interested in Orthodoxy. I would not even be involved in the internet perchance I could be living out in the country growing crops like I am interested in doing. I would also be involved in caring for my cat, and doing other things pertaining to Religious interest. I would need someone trustworthy to help me get some needed supplies once a month from a store. They have been acting like that sort of thing is not an option for me while allowing me to be harassed, threatened, manipulated, lied to, attacked, and falsely labeled with Schizophrenia and they have also been acting like I am a No Good Nobody with no ability to even have any kind of life that I am interested in having. They have been trying to make a mockery out of me because of my Autism and Orthodox interests. Thank You for your knowing response. I was not even aware of it myself because of my Autism and am still learning what codes to adhere to involving Orthodox Religion since I have not had any real guidance involving it in this physical realm. I look to God for help and Spiritual Guidance. People here have often been trying to remove my interests and replace them with some kind of perverted scam run on me. They have also been trying to remove me from my life using various methods. I am not interested in their evil scams. I hope you have a Nice Day and Night.
Reply to Francisca

Francisca says she's Orthodox. If she means that in the sense of " Orthodox Jew" then she won't be back online until 18 minutes past sundown. It's still Shabbat ( the sabbath) in all of North America right now, except for the easternmost provinces of Canada.

Francisca, I can't help unless you give more info.

Let me see if my Nephew is on something similar. He is signed up with DDD (Dept of Disabilities). He will receive a budget. Out of this budget he will be able to get a place to live and maybe other services. DDD hands this responsibility over to a Support Coorinator. These people are who I contact. Is this similar to what you are talking about. They aren't holding your SSI money? I too looked them up and find no info. Can you give me an address on them. Will be easier to look up.