I don't know how to find someone that will come to my home and help me but would have to be paid by the state. I know there are care giving businesses that provide state care but the ones in my area hire people that don't want to work and three of them left my house or never showed up at the scheduled time. I was also stolen from. HELP

Do you have a case manager from social services that you work with? If not, you need to contact your social worker or case manager. Or you can call APS for yourself, they can advise you and provide assistance if necessary.
Helpful Answer (2)
Reply to mstrbill

Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter