Find Care & Housing
Sorry, our members are from all over the US and other countries. We are Caregivers sharing our experiences. I have never heard of a Senior Tax preparer. Any tax preparer can do a Seniors taxes. If they have a large estate, you may consider a CPA. Besides the internet your County phone book should have a list of tax preparers and CPAs.
Helpful Answer (0)
Reply to JoAnn29

Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter