Two Banks hired attorneys and placed judgments against the property which I still live in. The deed is in both our names , mom being named as Life Estate. I need to get the judgments vacated. I hired an attorney to handle but it still wasn't settled and I ran out of money. Any free/less expensive services to help me with this such as the American Bar Association?


This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter