How do I cancel my account?

I am not a caregiver.

19

Answers

1kemple, are you asking about stopping the emails? If so, go to the box on the right side of this screen that says "My Account".... now click on "Edit Account"... now click on "Emails and Newsletters" and that is where you erase whatever was checked.

Go to Contact Us
https://www.agingcare.com/contactus.aspx
Fill in the boxes for Send Us a Message

cancel my account

sandy53b,

Go to Contact Us

Fill in the boxes for Send Us a Message

How do I delete this account...I'm not the caregiver

Brenda, let me give you a little background. When I first found this site in June of 2012, I was suicidal. I was googling for how to care for 2 bedridden parents (father just had a stroke at May 2011) and my siblings didn't help me. So, a year later, I was overwhelmed from caregiving both parents, fulltime job, and get up through out the nights to suction mom's trache or she would choke on the thick phlegm.

I happened to read this article about chores and mother-in-law. At first MOST of us did NOT know that Menohardy (who is now Social1) was NOT a caregiver but a person inflicted with dementia! Only later, we understood this. So, when his story ended at his death, I backtracked and copied the BEGINNING of his posting. So the site you click on, is the beginning of his story.

Brenda, I had to read his post over and over to understand it. Most times, it flew right over my head. But when I read other people's response to his comments, I then re-read his words and - tada! - I understood a Little bit. =)

But as you read his/her comments, you will learn some of the things daughter has done for him. She was one very firm but caring daughter. I copied and pasted that website so that I can go back once in a while to read it.

Tell me what you think, okay? I think I will re-read it again!

There's also another story that I would love for you to read. It's by one of the "owners" of this site. I will dig it up and have you read it too. Fascinating!

This is great information, Book! Thank you so much!

Brenda - Menohardy has changed name. It's now "Social1".