How can we get help? My 38-year-old young wife is disabled 100 percent. Our state is broke, so I had to quit my job to care for her 24/7.


I had to quit my job and take care of her 24 7 . She has a colostomy bag and two urine bags caused from internal radiation and suffered severely since. She is not a problem for me, but I don't have the resources to continue on without a job. I heard that I could get help from cash and counseling. I hate having to ask for help from anyone, but she could not get help from anyone because of Medicaid. Can someone please tell us how to get the help we despritly need? I also administer fluids to her daily threw her haun port. She would not want it any other way now. Is there help for us?

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing


Dwayne; yes, call your wife's Medicaid case worker tomorrow!
Helpful Answer (0)

Dwayne, so sorry to read that you and your wife are going through this health ordeal. Yes, call your State Medicaid office and ask them about the "cash and counseling", it could put you on the right track. There isn't anything wrong for asking for help when you truly need it. So pick up that telephone and call on Monday.
Helpful Answer (1)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.