Please help me out, I want a one on one private caregiving job as a certified home health aide. Thanks

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Are there any professional people that you work with? Or people that you went to class with when you became certified? Network with them.
Ask at the local Senior Center if you can post a note.
Ask at your local churches if you can run an ad in the Sunday bulletin.
Post an ad in the local paper, or on line trust me I searched the papers when I was looking for caregivers.
Where you took your classes, ask if you can post a note there. I found 2 of the best caregivers I hired when I contacted the Local Community College and spoke to the director of the Nursing program.
Helpful Answer (0)

You can place an ad in the classifieds. Also, check with the "Home Health Care" at your local hospital to see if they offer a listing of private caregivers - ask if you might be added to the list. When my Dad came home from the hospital a year ago, I asked about caregivers and they offered me a list (not associated with the hospital) of people with their preferred hours and phone numbers. Good caregivers are in demand. Good luck to you!
Helpful Answer (1)
zodemphen345 Aug 2018
Thank you very much
Register on care dot com as someone looking for a private caregiving job.
Helpful Answer (2)

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter