So, my father was discharged from a Palliative care unit in a hospital to another Hospital with a Hospice Unit.

As the Health Care Proxy holder I signed many documents related to insurance and medical information, I was asked to sign a financial disclosure for my father. However when I questioned the issue of being his guarantor 3x, each time the admission Representative indicated I would not be held responsible for any fees as the disclosure indicates ‘Patient’s Resources’. Any one has similar experienced? Can I still be held liable for funds not paid by his health insurance carries like Medicare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield?

You sign as "Mary Jane, POA". Or Dads name and under it Mary Jane, POA. POA means u represent the person but in no way are you responsible to pay for their bills.

If you feel signing will make you responsible, do not sign.

Medicare will pay for the hospice fare but NOT the room and board.

Find out who that's being billed to, and how much it is.

Don't sign anything. These people are liars. Once you sign you are screwed. If you dont understand what you are signing don't sign. Read everything before signing a document. Never sign a document you have not read and fully understand. Never just take someones word for something.
Reply to sp19690

Do not sign as guarantor. If necessary, have your dad sign.