Are there any agencies or organizations available to help with selecting new Medicare Advantage Plans? My mother-in-law is moving closer to us and needs to switch plans to have more in-network here. This is all new to me and her thinking is not clear enough to do this on her own. Is there any help available out there to guide us?

Go to medicare.gov and link to select a plan. Be careful of imposter websites when you do the query. Make sure the top URL begins with medicare.gov. You can skip the login and continue as a guest. Select either advantage plans or supplements. Start with drug costs and enter all of her meds. You will first select the pharmacy, either online or local. Depending where you live, there may only be a few choices or up to 30 plans. All plans that come up will have the same layout for comparison, but you can only look at 3 at a time.
At this time of year, open enrollment will soon start and drug plans are currently in the process of changing. So you may have to review as the move gets closer. Pay attention to see if there is dental, eyeglasses, or hearing aid discounts when choosing. I would look at drugs as the primary need first. If you make a wrong choice, you will have an opportunity to change plans once, but you are also at the period of open enrollment that should be reviewed every year. There should be a phone number listed with the plan when ready to enroll and the agent will talk you through it.

I used the website for myself a few months later when I qualified for Medicare. Mom and I have different plans based on our meds and lifestyle.
When I moved my mom in mid January, her enrollment due to the move began in February. If she needed coverage for those 2 weeks, she would have been charged for out of plan care pricing under an advantage plan. If she carries a supplimental, the transition would briefly cover her better, although I do not know about the part B state plan during the transition

Open enrollment for Medicare will begin shortly and your MIL will probably be getting unsolicited Medicare Adv plans in the mail. The Area Agency on Aging in Atlanta can help. Many hospitals offer seminars on the plans they're affiliated with (maybe not with COVID but I would check).

You should have your Mom assign POAs of Finances and Healthcare for herself if she has not already done so and to complete a Living Will so that you know her "end of life" wishes...and maybe write her memories of her life for future generations to read. Also review the Social Security information so that you or her POA can also become her Social Security Representative Payee since SS does not accept POAs.

Your County Office of Aging should be able to help. They can tell you what policies are available in your State and take you thru the advantages and disadvantages.