Has anyone gotten the IV stem cells down in Panama?

Seriously considering this for grandma, she is 5/6 years into dementia/ Alzheimer's Disease.

4

Answers

It sounds as though you have made the decision to have this done. I pray it gives her what she wants, please let us know how it goes.

Best luck!

Go to the NIH.gov website and put you query "stem cells and Alzheimer's" . Look for studies with lots of numbers. It seems it is experimental with some promise but no conclusions so why not look at clinical trials? Ethically, it should be the subject making the decision because what if she dies from an experimental study. The decision maker may feel guilt.
As for going to a third world country, for treatment do you feel that quality of the IV is safe? Would you be willing to regularly take her back for more IVs? Who is donating stem cells? Elder people cannot generate enough as they age and human donations from many sources cause problems with health. That is why drug companies constantly search for synthetic forms. I am warry of cure claims outside of the country. At least if you get her in a clinical trial you will undrstand the ethical problems
D0NtResuscitate Aug 28, 2018
The cell line is from umbilical cords, the type is mtc stem cells, the lab that makes them is the same lab supplying all of the US experiments and all of the FDA approved procedures but since we are IV bagging it, it’s gotta be done offshore, since that is not FDA approved procedure. The lab is in Panama, the PhD who owns the lab is in Panama and the same one supplying the cells to the US. I have done my homework and I am completing my due diligence by asking for others who have went and done it. I would not regret doing it and her passing on because she is going to die anyway and soon, she wants “more time” and I would know I attempted to do everything humanly possible to help her and we exhausted every possible treatment from the far East & the West.
(0)
Check locally, I just got an invitation for a seminar explaining the benefits.

I wouldn’t trust that...it’s not regulated & there’s a lot of scams & fraud going on w stem cells ...they could say it’s stem cells & it’s really just water they’re giving her! & they only want your $$$$$
Reply to CaregiverL