my husband & I are both disabled (he is 100% SC Veteran). Our house is falling down around us. Is there anyone that will do carpentry and/or plumbing for disabled/elderly couples that want to stay in their own home?

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter