Gift Cards from AgingCare?

I just received an email, supposedly from AgingCare for a $10 gift certificate at Amazon.com.

Really??

Personally .. If it's for real, it's a kind gesture, but I'd rather the admins used those kinds of funds for an upgrade to the posting system, or something.

21

Answers

1 2 3
mine is still lying in an email i s'pose. still boycotting amazon and walmart tho.
aint going to buy no slave diamonds from liberia either. my car gets 40 rods to the hogshead and thats the way i likes it. ( grandpa simpson)

Way to go Jeannie. I already spent mine!

Hey Captain, if it will make you feel better, I would be willing to take that gift card off your hands.

Captain is there a way we can donate these cards to crusty old vets like yourself who are living in a VA hospital?

Cptn, if you weren't difficult, we wouldn't recognize you! We love you BECAUSE you're crotchety, not in spite of it. Give it to charity....it feels good. If you ever come here all smiles and giggle, we will assume you finally got laid! Love ya Bob!

I got mine too! It was very thoughtful..

I got mine too!! And thanked them.... Cap'n, you can donate yours to Amazon and they will put it to good use....
And I keep people upset also with my "Cap'n attitude"..... just don't have use for all the 'filters ' at this point in my life....I am very clear that I am going to be one of those bitches someone gets stuck with taking care of one day.....

Cap'n you being difficult, never, perish the thought, hey they sent you one didn't they, that sounds like they value your input. You could buy a nice folding chair for yourself for when you are sitting under the bridge waiting for someone to fall in your lap, and the bright spot is that you know they aren't going to ask you to fix their carburetor LOL.

I thought it was the nicest thing that had happened in a long time.
Capt I hope they don't throw you off. I enjoy your colorful comments. Maybe your lack of "filters" is due to the start of "You know what"????????????????
Now where did I put my glasses?

I also recieved a gift card from this site. Their generousity will be used towards the purchase of a toy for the Toys for Tots. Thank you AgingCare.

1 2 3