I spend hours consulting with nurses, Dr. home health agencies. Mom has memory issues and is non med compliant. Dad has Parkinson. I spend 30 hours a week on their care - mostly phone calls and coordination. I do not get paid to do this. can I take this time and potential cost off of my state or federal income tax?

This question has been closed for answers. Ask a New Question.
Find Care & Housing
Ask a Question
Subscribe to
Our Newsletter